If you would like to apply for a Master Thesis in the Electronic Visions(s) Group at the Kirchhoff Institute for Physics in Heidelberg please:
- enter below your email address and name
- the system will then send you an email with an access URL
- At the provided access URL enter your data (which area you would like to work in, which qualifications you have) and upload your transcript as .pdf file
- then 'submit' your application
- we will contact you when the evaluation of the applications has been done
Please note: Pre-requisite for a Master Thesis is that you are enrolled at the Ruprecht-Karls Universitaet Heidelberg in Physics.
Please enter your name and email address:
The system will send an email to the provided address with the link to the application form.
Please note: we are going to store and use your personal data for the purpose of applying for a position. By using the application form you grant the necessary permissions for this. We are going to delete your application data (apart from your name and email address and the decision, which we need to keep to be able to report on the applications process) from our database 6 months after the decision about the application. In accordance with the GDPR (the EU General Data Protection Regulation, see the wikipedia article regarding the GDPR) you can request the deletion of your personal data also earlier.